"Maintenance free living" gets it name from Indian River Colony Club. An on-site, professional maintenance staff provides talented, trustworthy and caring service to our members. The staff will quickly get to know you by name and as time permits, are happy to help with other little household items during service visits.
Our Maintenance staff is on duty 10 hours a day on weekdays and are available for on-call for emergencies after hours.
If an urgent situation makes a home uninhabitable, IRCC puts the household up in local accommodations until it is fixed.
Your staff makes themselves available for other services during non-duty hours – for reasonable compensation. Anything from moving help, holiday decorations,dog walking, laying tile and carpentry work!
Monthly Maintenance Fee Covered Repair & Replacement
- Repair or replacement of all IRCC provided major appliances (refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer/dryer, hot water heater, Air Conditioning/Heat system, and garage door opener)
- Inside home services includes miscellaneous electrical, plumbing and structural repairs.
Pest Control Services
- Shingled roof repairs and replacement
- Stucco wall repairs
- Lawn/gardening/tree service
- In-house irrigation system (including the water)
- Serious concrete fault repairs
- Wall preservation/painting and cleaning
- Pressure cleaning of driveways and sidewalks
- Quarterly and on-call pest control services keep your home pest free.
- Preventive Maintenance – Scheduled quarterly visits include a 17 point check list that includes A/C filter changes; refrigerator coil and dryer cleaning and smoke detector testing.
Other Services –
- Door-to-door IRCC Van service is provided to near by Patrick AFB, VA Clinic, local shopping at The Avenues and various day trips.
- Management provided insurance claim assistance when losses occur.
- A storm panel installation program that gets severe weather home protection up whether you are home or away.
- Faxing, mailing and notary services in our Admin Building.
What's Left? Time to Play!
"One of the most attractive features of the IRCC lifestyle is the home maintenance program. It is responsive, friendly, and convenient. On a recent Saturday morning our AC unit froze over. A real problem on a hot summer day in Florida! One call and a technician arrived an hour later. The problem was fixed within an hour and the temperature in the house was back to normal that afternoon. Such service may seem extraordinary in other communities, but it’s normal at IRCC! Our maintenance people respond even on weekends! Besides being technically competent, the people are friendly, clean and neat in appearance, and all the residents know them by name."
John and Susan Novotny
7 year residents
"We would like to comment the Maintenance Department for hiring men like Randy, the appliance man. Over the last several months, our refrigerator had been rusting due to a faulty design of the in door water dispenser. It was a mess! Randy came by several times to drain the water while waiting delivery of a new door. We feel Randy went the 'extra mile' until the problem was solved.
He is a great representative of the Maintenance staff here at IRCC. "
Rob and Joan Robinson